The WM-1 series are former Warmech-1 pilots infected by the XADA. There are four forms-Alpha, Manticore, Paladin, and Trident each with different attacks and visuals.
WM-1 Alphas are completely gray Warmechs with an emphasis on melee attacks. They possess claws, and first appear in C1-1 First Touchdown.
- Upon being sighted, often dash towards the enemy and swipe claws downward in an X pattern
- Also can attack by two consecutive swipes while slowly moving forward
- Have a special idle animation of roaring
WM-1 Paladins are mostly grey, with hints of red. They carry a hand cannon and are ranged enemies, although they are completely replaced by WM-1 Tridents by chapter 3. They first appear in chapter 1.
- Can fire straight non-seeking red/orange energy balls
WM-1 Tridents are mostly grey, with hints of yellow. They carry a hand cannon and are ranged enemies, and completely replace WM-1 Paladins. They first appear in chapter 3.
- Can fire three yellow energy balls in a triangle formation, akin to a trident
- Can fire one seeking dark black and purple energy ball
WM-1 Manticores are much larger than usual and possess a grey color scheme. They appear to be extremely large humans dressed in white clothes and wearing a large grey backpack-like suit. Manticores are primarily melee enemies, and possess a large sword and a circular saw. Manticores appear as minibosses, and only appear in C1-1 First Touchdown.
- Can jab their circular saws forward and hold the position, dealing damage over several seconds
- Can perform a single modest fast sword swipe that covers a cone-shaped area in front of the Manticore
- Have a special idle animation of sharpening its sword with its saw