Tyranus is the final boss you face in the game.
At half health, he changes from Ground form to Airborne form, and gets an enhanced attack skill set.
Ground Form (>50% health)Edit
- It charges and dash towards the player.
- It slashes the player 3 times.
- It dashes back when the player is close, than smashes the area where it stands.
- It spins the double saber around itself 2 times.
- It can guard the player's attack 3 times, and counterattacks.
- It slashes a crescent-shaped projectile at the player 1 time.
- When the player stands far away, it creates 3 fireballs and shoot them at the player.
Airborne Form (<50% health)Edit
- It smashes the area where the player stands, creates big damage.
- It charges longer, and dashes towards the player, with more damage.
- It slashes a crescent-shaped projectile at the player 3 times or dash back and slashes 1 time if the player is close.
- When the player is close, it creates an explosion around it or dashes back and slashes a crescent-shaped projectile at the player 1 time.
- It spins the double saber around itself 1 time, and throws the saber at the player, creates flame in its path.
- The hit-and-run strategy is quite effective to fight with him, since its health is not too much.
- Evading its skills requires high concentration and reflexes. Try to watch its movement closely and predict the next action.
- When your shield is broken, use long range attacks and wait for the shield to regenerate. It cannot harm you too much in far range.
- His fireballs deal low damage, but will stop the shield from regenerating. Dodging them is necessary.
- Long range combat is uneffective, as the boss can move very fast.
- The hit-and-run strategy is still recommended.
- Do NOT spam dash. Time correctly, and dash to dodge at the right moment.
Once you defeat this boss on any difficulty, Expert mode and Pilot Program will be unlocked.